Jambands.ca

Sanctuary meeting before/after Auburn Hills?

Chewie

hey now.

just wondering if y'all think it's be feasable to meet before or afterwards or something like that?

i know we'll be scattered throughout the lot but it's just something i wanted to throw out there...any input? ideas?

i heard backbacon is having a HUGE throwdown after the show in his room!!! [big Grin]

I'm up for hooking up with you Thompson before or after the show. let me know what's up. can you believe Butcher got 15th row through TM yesterday. bahhhh!!! send english an email and convince him TOO are worth seeing. He's on the fence right now and needs his ass pushed off on to TOO side. Have fun in steel town!!!

Definitely hanging in and around the pool at the Holiday Inn before the show, unless the weather ends up being really nice, then I can see heading to the lots for at least a little while before the show.

I wish that there was a cool afterparty to go to ... other than the one in backbacon's room [Razz] Anyone know of one??? nero playin' nearby? [big Grin] ?

Interesting, the Holiday Inn called my house yesterday to check if I still wanted the room ... seems as if they've got lots and lots of calls about rooms.

Hope to see lots of familiar faces on Saturday!!!

Peace, Mark

quote:

Originally posted by Schwa.:

Thompson, i will meet you at the Will Call window at a given time if you'd like so that you can partake in the lot festivities. Lets work this out. Unless you're gone for Chi Town already that is....

dude...i might have a job for u...

i'll call u later.

i might need u to pick up my tickets for the palace show at work...they have not come yet [Mad] and i'm leaving for pittsburgh in like 8 hours. they were supposed to be fed-exed but since sept 11 things are really fucking slow!!!! if u do that for me [smile] i'll give u one of my extras bro...good deal?

i'll call in a bit.