Jambands.ca

33 Hess Fridays

shainhouse

Ahhh, 33 Hess. Or, as I call it, home. I think that I've paid for all the improvements that have gone on in there over the last couple of years with my patronage.

I've not seen the Smoothies. I think they opened for Jomomma one night at the Casbah but I didn't arrive in time. Friends that saw them seemed to think highly of them.

Ya it's a really cool club, and a huge thanks to all of the folks who came out last Fri night, it was a treat to have Ian Sherwood on Sax and Sandy Sauder on Trumpet...Hopefully we can get them out more often.....I know Sandy hangs out in the village hoping to play a few songs every weekend.....

quote:

Hopefully 33 Hess has replenished their beer supply since last Sunday when I was doen there. It was bad enough when they got rid of Guiness, but last sunday I was left drinking Miller Genuine Draft.

No f##kin' doubt! Iwas there that night..(last sun.)Luckily there was lots of 50 in the fridge.

Couldn't do it tonight....had to be in bed by 3:00 this sunday....hated last monday mornin'...ahashahahahaha

Couldn't find the hole

Franklin "The Virgin" Samsonire