22. Too Much of Anything [#] performed by Who - 4:20

23. Getting in Tune [#] performed by Who - 6:42

24. Bargain [#] performed by Who - 5:46

25. Water performed by Who - 8:19

26. My Generation [#] performed by Who - 2:58

27. (I'm A) Road Runner [#] performed by Who - 3:14

28. Naked Eye performed by Who - 6:21

29. Won't Get Fooled Again [#] performed by Who - 8:50

Hey Mr. Musicface. I don't know the price, but it's getting the same kind of treatment as the deluxe Live At Leeds, which costs 40-plus dollars at CD Replay. Still, it's worth it to say the least. Also, did you go to the TSOOL concert on Friday? It was one of the best shows I've seen in years. A great band and they really kick it live. They totally live up to the hype.

Man, you know I've bought Live At Leeds 3 times (once on tape, twice on CD) and I still don't have that super-deluxe version with the Tommy songs - I wish they'd just brought that out as a separate second disc 'cus the previous re-release has all the other stuff. Ah well, I'm sure I'll get it someday.

Secondtube, personally I totally see your point - the unreleased stuff is definitely more for hardcore fans or completists. Personally I'm probably gonna end up with it in my collection, but Who's Next is a great album either with this stuff or without.

BTW, I'm guessing the extra versions are mostly Townshend's demos, correct? If you've never heard them, the demos I've heard from Next are pretty amazing in their own right. Also I'm glad to see Pure & Easy on there, that's always been a fave of mine.

- M.

Hey Mr. Musicface,

The unreleased stuff is band recordings, not Townshend's demos. Take it to the bank. I have the Scoop albums too and they are great stand-alones, but I wouldn't call them Who recordings.

I can't wait to kick out Young Man Blues. By-the-way, have you heard the Young Man studio version on Odds & Sods? It really smokes. Not as goods as Live At Leeds or Isle Of Wight, but it's good, especially in the arrangement.

Let me start off by saying i love the Who, but do fans really need all the rehashed music, just to resell, the resold album. (who's next has already been remastered).

If those cuts weren't good enough to make it on the first version, why are they good enough now? Because fans are willing to pay for it...

Three Wont get fooled agains?

Yes Secondtube, we do need a new Who's Next. " Three Won't Get Fooled Agains " is not enough. There is only one other recording of Moon on " Won't Get Fooled Again " so the more the better I say. I find an album with unreleased versions of: Young Man Blues, Bargain, My Generation, Naked Eye, Roadrunner etc... pretty hard to pass on. In fact, I'm going to buy it in 5 minutes.

Hey Mr. Musicface, TSOOL are coming back allegedly in August. It sounds like a new album is on the way. I can't wait.

Archived