Jambands.ca

Moe Acoustic

Bennyd

Moe ripped it up last night in Syracuse. Closed with a 3.5 min Cap. America that was better than fireworks. Some times the short and sweet versions are just what the crowed needs. Tonight they play three sets with the first set all Acoustic. (I cant remember them doing this in the past. Can anyone else?) It should be good one. The show has been sold out for days now so no need to hop in the car without tix. There were alot of tapers lastnight so Im sure copyes will be floting around soon.

Hey Benny D!! How are ya? So one show that I know of where they did an acoustic first set is April 2000 (not sure of the exact date) but it was the last time they played the Timmy Tucker rock opera (and its from the Wetlands) Hope this helps. Good luck.

I do believe I need some of this recent moe.stuff. Has anyone posted the moe.cruise acoustic sets yet? I gotta get those in the car.

I'm not sure which sets were acoustic, but the archive's moe. 2004 list includes some sets from the ship, including pool deck, stardust lounge, etc.

Aloha,

Brad