Jambands.ca

Nero Guelph Night Before Good Friday

tigger

hey number 2, i have a present for you! oh and by the way, kevin bacon sends his love, he told me to tell you he received your fan letter, and while he appreciates your thoughtful sentiments, he won't be meeting you at the truck stop on I96, he has a date with his wife. he also says to tell you that while he is flattered by your raging crush on him, he is sorry to disappoint you with the news he is in fact, hetero. but he wishes you luck in all your endeavours!

rude_santa_giving_the_finger.jpg

and earth princess, i am so happy to hear you are coming! maybe we can work out a special routine so your guts don't fall out? a bit of arms out hands like you don't own them may be okay for your condition!

Let's just hope that the Leafs smoke Ottawa real quick that night so it doesn't get in the way of the Jack show. On that note, make sure you come early to catch the Jack set. The earlier people show up, the earlier the night begins!

Well, well, well,

Princess, I must say I was shocked and flabbergasted at your response. I know it must shock you to hear such rumours about your movie idol, but to attach a picture of a garden ornament displaying profanity as a personal attack towards me-- I feel is unacceptable!!!! I feel that it was a blatant cheap shot, and a suitable response is being conjured upon at this very moment... BEWARE-- kind Princess!!!! (hehehehahaha) :: :: ::