Jambands.ca

Les Habitants!!!! (sorry --Greg)

ggrtrhhrtgg

Yeah, that's my Stanley Cup, unless of course they win the Stanley Cup.

Seriously, I want to see Kovalev signed, even though he pulled that bone-head move in Game 4. That top line is fantastic, and something we Hab fans havent witnessed in a long time. I dont want to see Kovalev go somewhere else, and us have lost players we shouldnt have.

Bob Gainey, go to work. Should you not sign him, I totally trust your judgement.

Guest Low Roller

That was some beautiful hockey!! The Zednik goal was HUGE.

I've waited so long, so very long for the Habs to show up...... Maintenant c'est le tour de Tampa Bay dans la deuxième ronde et Montréal les a vaincu à chaque occasion pendant la saison regulière!! Aujourd'hui je bois un coup pour Montréal, demain je bois un coup pour les Sénateurs!!

Go Habs Go!!!!

That was some beautiful hockey!!

I disagree... it's great that your team won the game, but I really didn't find the Montreal/Boston Game 7 all that exciting compared to some of the insanity that's been going on in the Western Conference. I thought the Habs/Bruins game was played very safely and tentatively. Opinions?

Opinions?

The bruins choked. Big time. up 3-1 and they can't finish? come on. they won the toughest division in hockey. Got huge pickups on trade day and couldn't deliver. thorton was hurt and probably anyone else wouldn't of played but thats still no excuse. I guess props to theadore and a quick montreal team for upsetting a huge boston team. They'll be in tough against and equally quick tampa team but I think they should win this one too.

I found the Cal/Van game 7 pretty boring until late in the third, very cautious, unlike the rest of the series, guess you can't blame them, it was a rather important game.

True dat, I agree. I guess with so much on the line, teams prefer to concentrate on defence. It'll be really interesting to see if the Sens can break thru the Toronto D tonight.