Jambands.ca

STAG & DOE...

NewRider

Well, as some of you may know my little brother Shawn is getting married to a beautiful, sweet woman named Laurie. We're doing a Stag and Doe for them next month with cheap booze, live music and maybe even a little curling!

Everyone is invited, I promise this will be a GOOD TIME!

FRIDAY JUNE 4TH, 2004...

Shawn Dietrich & Laurie Kitchen's STAG & DOE

featuring...

byhisite.gif

@ THE MILTON CURLING CLUB!!! Right next to the Beer Store on Mill St. in downtown Milton, ON. The Curling Club is a nice building with a lot of space. Milton is right inbetween Hamilton and Toronto, less than a 30 minute drive from either direction. I will post proper directions and cost (probably $5) on here soon.

I will have tickets out this Saturday hopefully at the Harvard Mouse/Rose Garland show @ The Lanc... Hope to see ya there!

Hey NewRider,

That's great news ... congratulations to Shawn and Laurie!

Nice to see that you'll be out on Saturday night for the Rose Garland & Harvard Mouse show ... it's a "stag & doe" of sorts, as the drummer from each band is getting married the following weekend ... hence the "Deadicated to the Drummers" banner.

Hopefully Shawn and Laurie can also make it to the show on Saturday night up at the Lanc. It's going to be a fun one!!!

Peace, Mark