Jambands.ca

Any wine aficionados in "da house"?

Davey Boy 2.0

Davey-boy, let me know the tip! I too would love a nice Shiraz, but it doesn't have to be from Australia or Argentina. No, I make it myself... and it's so tasty...

I like the Shiraz / Cab blends as well. Fat Bastard Shiraz is currently a fav, although the Wolf Blass Red Label is right up there. If you can afford it, get the Wolf Blass Grey label Shiraz.

Bin 555 is excellent.

AD

Hey Davey Boy,

I usually only buy Ontario wine, especially Inniskillin's " Pinot Grigio ", Cave Springs' " Riesling ", Jackson Triggs' " Sauvignon Blanc " or Henry Of Pelham's " Riesling ". Ontario wine is really good, and the money stays in the province.

Oh. Good wine is my vice. Well, one of the many anyway. LOL.

Lately I've been picking up Trapiche Cabernet because it's only like $9 a bottle and I'm broke and I drink too much wine. When I have a little more money, I like Wolfblass Yellow Label. If you've got $45 and want to live the high life, pick up a botle of Robert Mondavi Cabernet Saugivnon from the vintages section. The only danger is that it's REALLY hard to drink the $9 a bottle stuff again. I also really like Masi Amarone, Wolfblass Black Label, a bunch of the Chilean ones, et cetera. So, what's the secret?

Archived