Jambands.ca

bad business.... any advice?

snarfmaster C

so I cancelled an organic produce delivery service after they cancelled on me one too many times. this was almost 2 months ago and i've been calling and emailing, but no one's returned my calls and i'm still owed over $100. it's not yer regular business where i can just go by their office - they aren't usually there. i've completed an email campaign to all the organic and health food internet directories that link to their site, but i don't know what else to do. i want my $100 back. :: any ideas?????

Send some muscle over and get them to crack open some lettuce heads and break some carrot sticks. :: Seriously though where are these guys located? Collecting on a debt is much more effective face to face. I remember them calling my house not too long ago and trying to get us to join. I'm glad we didn't. Fucking Hippies. Stick to the saturaday morning farmers market, they gots all the headie veggies you need.

sit out front with a big sign saying "Owed $100 by the Organic Food Co-op. Will happily leave upon payment."

probably get their attention pretty quick... activist types getting picketed just can't be good for business

could also talk to the local paper

hmmmm muscle, eh? violin cases, eh? i got clarinet and flute cases anyway...

they'r over on hunter st E just over the bridge. 57.5 unit 6. feel like drinkin some beers and then stumbling over to bust up some brocolli??

yes, qqc - i'm thinkin the silverhearts would be a good way to spend the evening. i'll be workin late at the school though so gimme a shout before you head over (705 748 1011 x5130) or message me, i'll check in again. if you've got a violin case bring it.

just got a response from one of the people who runs a website I emailed - she's in the same situation as me - owed money and no word. :: :: ::

hey countrycowboy - if you're coming in soon come by the lab. i'm off to pick up supplies, and then i be buildin stuff tonight. bring your dremel and you can help. i got the smoke, just bring some beers and we're set ::

and ya - i think the bbb will be contacted tomorrow. there isn't one in ptbo, i already searched, but i'll get into that shite tomorrow.