Jambands.ca

HEY!! Last Call,Caution Jam Boat Cruise,This Sat!!

Budzz

This sounds like an absolute blast, except for the fact that at least 50% of the time I get sick on boat rides. It's also the reason why the jam cruises seem like a great idea to me but I don't think I'd ever try one.

Caution Jam has been around for a long time and they have a big fan base that includes lots of people that don't visit this site for info. Cheers to the band for carrying on a very cool tradition with the boat cruise.

Peace, Mark

Hey Mark,

Just thought you might want to know, I similarly suffer from seasickness, but the first time the Caution Jam had a cruise, I couldn't miss it, so I took a 50mg Child's Chewable Gravol, and it seemed to do the trick. I guess an Adult Gravol would be suitable for most, but not knowing what else I might be indulging in, I opted for the kiddie dosage. Don't know what I would've done if it hadn't worked, and perhaps it just worked as some sort of placebo, but whatever the case, I haven't looked back since. Turns out, my sister was able to get her "sealegs" on a real cruise by wearing one of those patches.

Anyway, the Caution Jam Boat Cruise is a not-to-be-missed affair (such a party), but not only do I have a hell of a time catching the boat on time, I am scheduled to work tomorrow night. If you can make it, GO!!, you won't regret it ::

Then the all-night party at Ojibway Campground is lots of fun too ::

Sweeet!, This will be my first cruise.... I wont get sick!(I hope :)) Pumped about camping as well, hear its a nice spot. Im just not sure if im going up tonight, or if were checkin out HighwayFreaker in ________...... ::..... That will be good. (BumP)(BuMP) ( Caution Jams web sites Phone numbers are wrong!!!, but dont worrie :: you can figure it out....) Anyways......Party on Wayne, Party on Garth....................................::..

MuleMomma, thanks for the suggestion, I'll have to try that some time. I can't make it this weekend but maybe I'll try out the gravol option at some point this summer ...

Have a blast everyone - hopefully the weather will be like it was today - clear and sunny.

Peace, Mark