Jambands.ca

pics from the stag & doe!

meggo

FEW!!!!!!

Glad to hear you're okay hux!!

I'm sorry, I was just joking around when I was pointing my knife at you while you were sleeping on jen and Swifty's couch.....who'd of thought my hand and arm would start jabbing back and forth like that?

But seeing as you are a liberal, I"m sure you took that self-defense course with Jean

Hey guys...

I just thought i'd say hello since I've disappeared from here for a while....I have GREAT pics from the weekend.....and Miranda...i need to get them to you for your website........... but i can't post them...'cause i don't have a scanner...so now its just a tease...guess we'll have to all get together soon huh?

Luv yas

i dunno tigs, we tried to coerce ya! heck, you could've even brought the chocolate cake too! heehee

aw, sweetass pictures megs! i especially like the one of you & miss mudd (y'all look like freakin' supermodels!) & the one of mudd & mark tonin made me giggle out loud. the one of me & pink made me go awwwwwww really loud. hahah. anyway, great shots! thanks so much for sharing (and hahahahaha, i always love your captions!)