Jambands.ca

RV Rentals in KW or surrounding areas

MamaPink

Just trying to get some rates on renting an RV for the Labor Day weekend... wondering if anyone has ever done this, and if so - any suggestions as to where I could find good rates and such? Suggestions? I need a push in the right direction....

Thanks in advance

Jared's right about the price range but usually that's the low end and there's some incidentals that push that up not to mention gas. What you really want to find is ANYONE who will rent to you for less than a week like a 3 day rental- it's almost impossible to find trust me. Day rentals are also almost impossible. Putting an ad in something like a Pennysaver seeking a private owner wanting to make some revenue may be an option. If you got a seperate insurance policy for the week to alleviate concerns this could really work for you.

hey lmp..

my buddy last year rented one for bonnaroo and what he did was rent one off a fella who already owned one .. some people rent there's out, its a good way of paying it off..

so look in the paper, even toronto's... its a lot cheaper that is for sure..

see you friday . :)

Sweet stu - thanks for the tip! And woohoo, NICE ONE... see you friday brotha!!!

Kung - I was quoted $170/day. With that you also get 200 free KMs for everday that you rent. Seeing as I'd have it for 4 days, I probably wouldn't have to worry about tacking on any extra KMs. (that's another $0.30 per KM you go over)

Gas... now that's another issue.