Jambands.ca

William Hung at Bonnaroo

kung

Since everyone seems to be posting seperate 'Roo thread I found this fucking hilarious and didn't hear anyone else mention it. Anyone see this?

The late night madness was Praxis that night, but I was rolling and didn't want to get under the tent so I hung around the fringes and the fountain tripping out which turned out to be the best move of the day because the Mardi Gras floats came rolling right by me with William MutherFucking Hung as the Captain and we were treated to an impromtu concert of all his hits. He is so fucking pimp and that was defintiely the suprise of the weekend. WILLIAM FUCKING HUNG!!!!!

I read about this on GOTV,but I guess the story was taken from jambands.com,although I couldn't find it myself,heres what was posted on there.

The 2nd annual Bonnaroo Mardi Gras parade took place on Friday night with a special, curious guest of honor. William Hung, the American Idol cast off appeared as the Grand Marshall. Hung delivered flat, off-key versions of a few songs including “Can You Feel The Love Tonight” and ”She Bangs.” No word as to whether this was intended as a commentary on the vocal quality of performers within this scene.

They WERE selling his T-shirts in the official swag tent

yeah, we saw that when we were on our way from Praxis to Vida Blue.....that was hilarious, I think it was the hilite of my girl friends weekend....i tried to get some pics, but it was pretty dark, my camera doesnt do to well in the dark, Willy took some though, although he didnt even know who william hung was, not a fan of reality TV I guess.