Jambands.ca

Get ready to Wassabi!

Del

Just downloaded a show off their website, sounds like they still have it to me (although a bit of the tribal sound has disappeared, which I really liked). Their sound is a lot cleaner than it was, but I can still see myself dancing at the front of the stage to it... Anyone else hitting any of these shows?

Ottawa @ Cafe Deckuf June 21st

Montreal @ Le Swimming June 24th

Toronto @ El Mocambo June 25th

Hamilton @ Pepper Jacks June 26th

London @ Salt Lounge June29th

London @ Modern Graffiti June 30th

Guelph @ Trasheteria July 1st

Kingston @ Scherzo Pub July 2nd

Come Together Festival @ Izzy's July 3rd

I'll definately be at Toronto, Hamilton, Guelph and CTMF... That 2 night London run is looking pretty sweet as well... Hell, I might hop on Wassabi tour... Who knows? I seriously love dancing to this band, I can't wait to see them again...

Ya don't go expecting the tribal funk of the past....WAY different sound. More of a Ambient/Dub/Reggae/Electrofunk sound. It was a nice surprise not knowing what to expect from the Collective. Some will love it, others will miss the old ways. Whatever the case it's still good music that makes you want to dance.

greensback%20(Small).jpg

Party starts at 8:30 with some Yoga and goes until 5AM ... with a final moster jam between the three groups... it's a Central Canada (Telefunk), Western Canada (Wassabi Collective) and US (Intergalactic Faerie Funk via San Diego/Philladelphia) get together... 4 scenes combining... OM FESTIVAL - EVOLVE CREW - THE GREEN PARTY and US ELECTRONIC MUSIC SCENE coming together for a night of intense music, green environment and all around good times...

THIS IS A ONCE ONLY EVENT> be there or be []

P.S. EXERCISE DEMOCRACY - DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

2 london dates is unheard of... i havent heard of the 2nd venue.. any londoners know it?

glad to see they're playing the Salt Lounge... meggo, was i saying to you that i was hoping for, and could see bands playing there? maybe it was someone else... anyways, they got a decent stage setup, and it looks like it could hold about as many people as Pepperjacks in Hamilton.. also has a bit of a name around town, so hopefully we'll see some people out to this...

Del, you got a place to crash at my place anytime you need it, brother.