Jambands.ca

MusicChaos 2004 Aug 13-15 at Kimbercote Farm

Cully

MusicChaos - A grassroots music festival for justice...

Announcing the second annual music festival at Kimbercote Farm (in the beaver valley ) on the weekend of Aug 13-15. There will be great music all weekend long, as well as many workshops promoting social awareness and justice for all (for those who wish to participate). Festival organizers are asking for a $20 dollar donation for the whole weekend, and ask people to bring a full bag of produce (as there is a friendly kitchen which will provide some really amazing vegan/vegetarian meals over the weekend) We need some volunteers to help out with the kitchen, general festival orginization, and other tasks. The festival is also looking for some more musical acts for the weekend...there will be bands performing on Friday night....Saturday day -night....and on Sunday night. After the bands are done on Saturday night, there will be an all night electronic music party set up on the back field of Kimbercote!!!!!! Please feel free to check out www.kimbercote.org for a map of the grounds and directions to the festival.

We are also looking for vendors, people who spin fire, and people who have any other "special skills" they wish to share at the festival.

I know that many of you are going to Coventry...but if you are not, this is where you should be on Aug. 13- 15. Please email me @ ajculliford@yahoo.ca if you wish to volunteer or if you are a musical act that wishes to play...thanks Cully.

Just a quick note...as I said above, we still need musical acts for MusicChaos 2004 (any musical style is welcome) Kimbercote Farm is a charitable organization, and thus can not offer money to the bands....(although there is still the possibility of some gas money) Please realize that this festival is not about making money...it is about justice for all, a love of music, and hanging out with amazing folks in an unreal natural setting...Cheers

I will most likely be coming to this... and looking darned-foward to it too... This will be my first time there, but I here that it is just delightfully wonderfully coool...

I can't juggle or use stilts (since the incident...), nor do I play in a band, but I will be dressed as Paan, and I will bring my drum.