Jambands.ca

Help! Easiest/cheapest way to make t-shirts?

Chewie

I have these iron on thingys I got when I inherited my aunts computer,basically just print a picture on it via your printer and then iron on t-shirt.

I know you can get them at most places that sells CDR cases,stompers,label makers etc...

Nah,not for what your looking for,there more good for kids or for comedic purposes/longweekend parties etc, in my opinion.

I didn't realize what you were looking to make.

May want to get a word from folks in TO,last shirts we ordered for GD tour in 87 were done in Toronto,but thats 17 years back now,I don't even remember the places name.

Sorry.

chewie, do you have the design all done up? If not, feel free to bring your idea over and I'll help with perfecting it. As for getting them printed, I would suggest bringing a high-res copy of the design on disc to a local screen printing shop. Try getting good deal from them. They might have shirts for you too. If not buy a bunch of shirts and bring them to the print shop with you. I saw some t-shirts for pretty cheap at Shoppers Drug Mart. 100% cotton. I'll be around tmrw afternoon (after 3 pm) if you want to give me a call.