Jambands.ca

greatest moe. shows...

fluffhead77

I'm looking to beef up my moe. collection and I'm wondering if anyone who's been seeing moe. for a long time would care to share their opinions on what they consider best shows so that I might track them down. I've only been seeing them for about 6 years or so and very sporadically in the first couple..so hit me with the goods

12/30/03 was voted best moe. show of the year on PT...

it was the best moe.show i have seen.... if you want to see rob shine get that show....he takes one of the coolest bass solo's during Brent Black. The song selection that night was great, and the whole show was filled with high energy playing.

The Vegas Run: 04/15/04, 04/16/04, 04/17/04

incredible run..... moe. would take the stage at about 1:30 am and finish playing at 5:30am ..... 04/17/04 set 2 opens with the greatest Rec Chem.... Al peaks for about 10 minutes straight at one point.

Their Bonnaroo set from '02 was voted set of the year in 2002, I believe. I'm not the biggest moe. fan (I'm liking them more and more each day), but that set kicks ass (06-22-02). The Hallowe'en show from '02 is a lot of fun as well, but far from best ever (it's the Simpsons Hallowe'en). Good luck...

check out the Riverboat cajun queen 2002 jazz fest show- I think that is actually being released as the next warts and all.

I definitely say check out the first year bonnaroo late night set and the Orpheum theatre show from jazz fest 2002 that was played with a hand off of thier instruments to Mule.

those are three great shows.