Jambands.ca

Compact Music...

NewRider

"it's been ages since I've been in compact music.. "

They were REALLY kind to this community a little while ago, so check them out again and grab something.

Pat, I would check out Bela Fleck and Edgar Meyer - Music For Two. I am postive they have it (saw it there a few days ago at the Bank St store). It is a live show with a DVD.

Picture the opposite of horny, but it makes you horny.

Pat, I would check out Bela Fleck and Edgar Meyer - Music For Two. I am postive they have it (saw it there a few days ago at the Bank St store). It is a live show with a DVD.

Picture the opposite of horny, but it makes you horny.

maybe I will.. I'm always hip to recommendations..

I've been diggin on this Bruce Hornsby/Bela Fleck show I just got.. great gig.. great sound quality

Record Runner sucks...unless you like emo/hardcore/horseshit

Compact kicks ass, they used to have a wicked jamband DVD selection...until I bought it all. But you can still find all kinds of great stuff there, only place in town you can find the Slip or Nero (which is on the self as soon as you walk in. The staff is awesome, i can't buy anything in there without getting into a 10-30 min conversation about music. Support the little guy. Also my buddy Rob owns CD Exchange on Rideau, ususally can find some good sh!t there...Plus there is a fully functioning Ultimate/Frisbee Golf Store in the back taboot.

I like record runner because it was the first place to seriously carry p-funk records.. if it wasn't for record runner I never would have been getting up for the downstroke back in 92

I've found some good stuff in CD Exchange as well.. and I agree.. support the little guy.. but as long as I'm supporting locally owned I'm happy

I try to stay away from HMV, that top 40 shop whose name is escaping me right now, and the box electronic stores (though I did buy Undermind at Best Buy.. but it was the only place I could find it with the DVD (mind you, I didn't check Compact Music)

who remembers Shake Records? I loved that place.. they always had the freakiest stuff in there