Jambands.ca

Why I need a laptop...

bouche

In toronto the last few days, I walked to a local internet cafe to try and keep up to date on the local Prince announcements in case of a big important announcement that his music club members could be part of.

I saw nothing up until sometime yesterday by 2 pm...

However, at 11:30 pm last night (while we were walking back from the show!) they made THIS announcement! FACK!!!!!

At least it'll be on tv this sunday.

2morrow, Wednesday, July 28, there will b a special television taping of Prince 4 MuchMore Music. Area NPGMC members r invited 2 b part of the audience! Reserve ur spot now in the Backstage Pass area.*(See note below.) Spaces r limited, and the ticket limit is 1 per member. Reserve ur spot b4 7am Wednesday. Only reserve if u r sure u can attend.

DETAILS:

taping is at 299 Queen Street West in Toronto

please arrive no later than 12:30 PM and bring a photo I.D. Taping begins at 2 PM.

NOTE*: Click "Member Concert Tickets" in backstage pass 2 access the order page. The page says "all presales have ended," but click "Continue" anyway. There u can reserve ur place at the taping.

love 4 one another,

NPGMC

I watched the show live at work on one of the control room feeds. It was a good show, that will be airing this Sunday on MuchMoreMusic.

One thing that is sure to dissappoint was that Prince didn't play guitar. Maceo had a few good solos. Prince wore two Vince Carter jerseys for the rehersal, and I think he wore them again for part of the actual show, but I'm not sure about that since I was " supposed to " be working.