Jambands.ca

What a burn!!!

Freeker

Today sucks. After two fun filled days of partying on the lake, I incured one hell of a sunburn, so bad that I developed 2nd degreee burns on my upper arms and shoulders. It doesn't hurt so much (most of the time) but it sure is annoying. i've lost all motility can barely put on my shirt or wipe my ass :P I know what you're all collectively thinking, why the hell wasn't I wearing sunscreen, my answer to you is that I never burn, ever...but these days it's is a brand new sun, this ain't yo grandpappy's sun thats for sure... so be warned he's a mean bastard!!!

Adding to my physical pain,I went into the clinic this morning to get some advice, and after waiting for almost 2 hours I finally got to meet some quack that was totally useless, I ended up leaving with only a tetnus shot and bogus perscription. Free health care...you get what you pay for! The pharmacist assistant was ten times the doctor, he told me that the prescription was usless in my case and just to go home and keep it clean and just chillout...best advice of the day. So now I'm at home doing fu©k all, can't clean my house,can't do my laundry...All I can do is play videogames...thank god for small miracles...and my home nurse. ::

Praying I'll be in good shape to throw down till dawn and beyond tomorrow night for GTB!!!

Seems like since I've left you've gotten my bad luck! Phew! That's a weight off my shoulders. At least I'm not the walking accident anymore!!!

Can I call you Little Lobster?

Just Kidding Buddy!!!! Sorry you are in so much pain.

I once had a sun burn on my chest that caused my mom to rush me to emerge. Except I decided to sit in a pool all day and poor water on myself (no sunscreen)! NOT SMART!

BLISTER HEAVEN and it's not fun!!!

Call if you need a hand with anything!!

(p.s. I don't wipe asses)

Yeah, I got wicked blisters all over my upper body (shoulders, back, chest, neck) from falling asleep on a beach in Spain. I've never felt pain like carrying 2 month's worth of stuff in a backpack over that burn.. I still have scars. And showering was probably the most painful thing too... And sitting... And sleeping...

SanJoseBeach.jpg

AD