Jambands.ca

meeting at Coventry is getting confusing

Schwa.

Initially i was pumped to meet up with everyone and party at coventry, but it has begun to stress me out because of the sheer volume of people that want to meet so this is my plan.

Due to some amazingly wicked circumstances, we will be in the VIP camping area (yes, i'm bragging) I will be meeting some friends from Chatham at the Coventry Post Office at midnight on Friday -> we will likely try to sneak them into the VIP area or if that doesn't work, we will probably go back to our site and grab as much beer as possible and go back to their site with them. they should have a site that is pretty close to the stage because they are leaving Wednesday......sooooo, if anyone out there would like to hook up with Simone, Chewy, Myself, Marie and her posse and about 6 Chathamites please go to the Coventry Post Office at midnight on Friday.

Tigger this includes you and Greg and his posse. We could all meet at this one location and have a discussion as to who has the most centrally located site and we could possibly all disperse to grab our party supplies and meet there for an all night rager!

Hope this plan works out for all who want to meet up. I figure midnight is a good time because it will allow all who have to wait in the giant line to get into the venue and get set up and ready for the night with a bit of relax time in there too.

PS - If you do plan on going and meeting there (invite open to ALL Skanks of course) please try to be on time. i know this is a lot to ask of a bunch of hippies but we probably won't wait around for very long...probably about a half hour.

I hope to see as many of you there as possible, this will be a time in our lives that we won't soon forget.

Don't let your meat loaf,

Schwa.