Jambands.ca

Friday thye 13th Port Dover

Dancin man

Hey SF - So you decided to abandon the studies afterall eh? Good call...just wish I could've been there for the end part as well. You could be right about the 9pm time - come to think of it, seems to me the sun had just set. Oh well, better luck next time I hope. As for the tension, I didn't sense any either, but my (IMO) overly paranoid friend is from an outside bike club and can read mountains into mere glances. He must meet more kind folks I think.

Brian, we went in the front door and to the right, where you could also access the patio at the far right. Were they playing in another room behind the front room? Sure would've been great to see some familiar faces and get down to the Dog, while simultaneously giving my friend a glimpse into my world.

i gave the finger to a hell's angel for the second week in a row! i love being cute and being able to get away with stuff! this guy laughed his ass off at some drunk little hippy giving him the finger! i think i have found my olympic event, it's more dangerous than mullett touching even!