Jambands.ca

Friday thye 13th Port Dover

Dancin man

might be at the Sisters Euclid in Hamilton

might be at that Kimbercote Festival (which is somewhere)

may be at this (would like to be, Dover's very fun... so are Diesel Dog)

not to exclude that Coventry miracle I can practically feel walking down the street towards me

Ryerse is spelled right. That is a great place to hide out. Living there a long time ago was a blast.

Since they're expecting upwards of 50,000 in Dover this Friday, I'll be staying in Hamilton for the Ti-Cats game. It's too crazy for our little boy right now. Maybe next summer we'll take him.

Good luck to my pals in DD - have a good show.

Tooly and I will be there!! We are getting there super early in the mornin....anyone got a place there where we could park and/or possibly have a little cat nap in the afternoon??? :D

I may be able to help you guys,tell Kevin to give me a call if you don't mind.

Cheers

Greg

Well, what I'd like to know is, did Diesel Dog play?

We arrived in Port Dover around 5:30 p.m. and roads into the last few blocks of the downtown core were blocked to all but motorcycles. The place was a complete sea of bikes and leather (and not a wook in sight). It did cross my mind however that if there were more colour and smiles, it could be kinda like a Dead scene.

I was so looking forward to some kind Diesel Dog to top off the evening, but we arrived at Angelo's about 10 p.m. and the stage was bare, no gear, nothing. A bartender told me that apparently the band were waiting for someone to bring them their passes into town, so I imagined that by the time this happened, they loaded in their gear, set up, tuned up, etc., the show wouldn't be going until well past midnight. In addition, my friend was feeling (possibly imagined) tension between The Outlaws and the HA, so we decided to split, since it looked likely we'd have to kill alot of time (and possibly a few bikers) before the show ever got underway. So what happened? What'd we miss?

Diesel was definitely playing around 10! The day was a great time but an especially long day...got there super early had some breakie, then a nap and waited for the rain to stop. Started drinkin around 3 after lookin at all the wikked bikes and by the time DD was done there first set we were done and off to sleep in the car again. Maybe a good thing though cuz out on the patio there was definitely some tension between the bikers.

Great day all in all though!

Hey Fretman - where'd ya find the wooks to be in your pictures? So, is there more than one Angelo's? We were up the street from the Norfolk Tavern, same side of the street, sort of at the top of the incline. Saw a band playing out on the patio, but nothing was happening inside at the time, and the lights were all on bright. Pretty sure it was about 10pm, but perhaps I'm mistaken...doh!!