Jambands.ca

2 RIDES NEEDED TO COVENTRY!!!!!!!

LionLocks

I had everything ready and planned out...Now The day befor we were about to leave my car breaks down.. and its out of commision for a week. We are screwed. We just callled Greyhound and Coach Canada...No luck. We are scared, stressed, and worried numb. Please, to anyone.. me and Vicki are in dire need of a ride, We have Tickets, and money but no ride. We are in trouble. Please help us. We really love Phish. I have Gass$$ and A Heady home made Tye-Dye and much gratitude and respect for anybody who could help us. Please, I know its last min and everything but this just tottaly blind sidded us. Please help a brotha and sista out. Sincerly with much hope.. Jeff+Vicki

jeff, does vicki have a credit card and a drivers license? if so, and you guys can't find a ride, get vicki to put on some preppy-ish clothes and go to hertz car rental on victoria street (between lancaster & margaret, just beside that big ugly pink plaza). we rented a car for the philly ween mission, and not only did hertz have the lowest rates and give you more kms per day than a lot of places, but they don't charge extra for crossing the border and they WILL rent to people under 25 (they just charge an extra fee for it). you could luck out with that too, if vicky is really nice & polite when she goes in there, she may be able to get them to not charge you the underage surcharge. they took it off for us. if anything, she can tell them that she called & when she asked about rates they didn't say anything about that fee, so maybe that will work. oh, and make sure she goes in alone, they may balk at your lovely locks. :D

good luck, hope you guys make it!!!!