Jambands.ca

so it's been awhile (ALERT! USELESS THREAD!!)

Douglas

i'M drunk...it's friday..i'ts ok

(and I even backspaced in the line above!!! Yikes!)

(that last kline touke me forevvvverrrr to type with all the backspacing involved to type it right)

so here i am..all drunk and readey to be stupid for all y'laall to laugh at

i hope that youat least giggle

I so wish you were here with us toinigoht greg! Cheers to you too...and we'll see you soon!

I wish I could handle to green but puking kinda ruins my evening. :( I jsut cant do it woithout barfing

ah well....Stella treats me right!

so as soon as you get a free weekend greg, come visit us! :)

Yeah,I'd like to have been able to make it to Ottawa this weekend but I need the money,double time saturdays are very hard to pass up but I will be making the trek soon.I will however cross paths with you in Montreal at the Slip.

Friday night soberity is very unnerving...

unnervingly sober here as well... baby sitting for another 15 minutes... think I might just stay in and work, would like to catch eccodek down at pjc but by the time I get down there it'll almost be time to catch a bus back up the hill

oh well, change is good... 15 more minutes and the sis's kids'll be in bed and I can blow a doobie and wrestle some source code

noted!

hopin I can swing it Meggo... Toronto and Hamilton are for sure's... my big problem is getting back from Montreal (Ottawa) once I'm there, if anyone from Torona or Hamilton is makin the trek and coming back and I can pitch in for gas or something, I'm in!

off to the rock bar I go!