Jambands.ca

Pumpkin Help

Douglas

So I've been "randomly selected" (b.s. - someone volunteered me) to carve a pumpkin at work. There will be 2 winners: Best Decorated and Most Creative Us of a Pumpkin.

Something computer-related would be fun (since that's what I do), but I only have 24 hours to pull this together.

Any ideas?

actually....I'm work for HECS (Healthy Environment and Consumer Safety), so it would be neat to use hex instead of binary. But no one would get it...at all.

And I'm the stupid one....Happy Halloween wouldn't even fit on my pumpkin in code! I suppose I could use "BOO"

Which also is funny since that's my nickname around here.

HECS/hex and BOO/Boo

hmmm...at least I'd be giggling at it!

dougie just suggested to me that you can use coloured gels or maybe use a marker on wax paper to make coloured inserts for the design. - red eyes etc....

i wonder how hard it would be to carve an image of velvet onto a pumpkin...

I think you should turn your pumpkin into a bong. Well, assuming you have cool coworkers and a cool boss. But even if they're not, it's still probably going to be the most creative use of a pumpkin there.

I did this last Halloween for the pumpkin carving contest at the Hot Box cafe, and it worked. Even won a little prize.

I highly recommend it.