Jambands.ca

x

Joan

i did a year of anthro at uw, i dropped out too. i might go back once i get my dipoloma for library tech., but probably not to uw, the campuse sucks and i found the whole vibe really unfriendly and boring. i mean, classes were ok, interesting but huge! i had a psych class with over a five hundred people in it.

and York isn't?

I'm hoping that Western won't be all physical, no offense to anybody but I hate the materialist-positivism of some departments and schools. York was at least progressive in it's focus. Very activist oriented, and very inter-disciplinary. Just fu©ked up beaurocratically (?).

But good god the eye candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

I like the techniques, I like the actual science. I probably won't even be that bad at it, I just don't like finding dead things to show people. It has helped science and our daily lives but I can't help but feel disrespectful in the presence of a formerly entombed mummy, intended never again to see daylight, sitting in a museum, ya'know?

City excavations are one thing but tombs and graves freak me out, man. :o

I like primatology too, just haven't studied it extensively, or skeletally... yuck... :)