Jambands.ca

Lovin' this season!

StoneMtn

I've decided on a policy of getting out on my snowboard at least once per week, during the workweek, and getting in at least one long run before I come into the office. Today was my first day implementing my new policy.

I have just come off Blackcomb and am in my office. Although I am less-than-pleased to be here, I am in the best mood! What a way to start a workday! ::

Wow! That's great! If I had Blackcomb in my backyard I would do the same thing (although on skiis).

Don't lose touch of that goal for the season! I guarantee you will be much happier and healthier!

There's nothing more refreshing then the outdoors and exercise!

Once the canal opens in Ottawa I plan to set a goal for myself, since it's only a 5 min walk from my house!!!!

Cheers to this season!

[color:"purple"] Thats how I get the nerve to go up there.

Truthfully,I would never think of having a few before working on the towers,I usually won't even drink the day (or two) before,gotta be pretty sharp & aware while your up there,thankfully I no longer am working (on a regular basis anyway) in that field anymore.Back to the industrial high voltage (steel mills) now.

No String Cheese announcement yet, but the odds are they'll be here some time this season. As I'm sure you know, they originally started their career playing "for free" if given a free ski pass at their local resort. It is no coincidence they come to Whistler every year, and I expect this year will be no exception.

I will seriously do whatever I can to make it as easy/inexpensive as possible to get you out here and stay here, if you actually want to do it. In fact, I believe that one Skanc, "Jaybone", is in Vancouver right now and plans to come see me within the next couple of weeks.