Jambands.ca

A Christmas Bonnaroo Rumor For Ya'll

secondtube

Cream has been tentatively scheduled to perform at the annual Bonnaroo Music Festival in Manchester, Tennessee. The trio has requested a midnight slot in order to perfrom the free-form "jams" that brought them to notoriety in the late '60's as pioneers of the "jam-rock" that the Bonnaroo Music Festival showcases.

If it this rumor comes to fruition, it will save me a lot of cash for a flight to England to see Cream at the Royal Albert Hall.

Thats exactly what I was thinking,Brendan & I were talking about going to the Royal Albert Hall show also.

Although,it is alot easier for me to get into England then it is the USA now-a-days, so I'll probally still attempt to make it to the Royal Albert Hall show,I believe its in march?

Come on Canadian dates.......

pipedream I know....

I heard the Royal Albert Hall shows will be four gigs in May.

So if it's late May Cream would just have to hope on a plane and fly over to Manchester, TN to play bonnaroo on either 10,11 or 12 of June. If this is real I could see Baker, Bruce and Clapton playing a short tour at stops like NYC, Chicago and/or Los Angeles inbetween the bonnaroo show.

Damn, I'm so excited at the possibility of this happening!