Jambands.ca

Schwa - Chewie - we fu©ked up!

MoMack

I completely spaced the WSP ticketing pre-sale today...

either of you get on it? Detroit and Cleveland both sold out pronto. We need to get on it for the ticketmaster date.

WSP.com says they go onsale on 02/18, bastard.com says 02/19

We need to get organized... shoot me an email with phone numbers etc. No more fu©king around! Fer fu©k!

::

yup, i took a crap on that one. had the ticketmaster dates in my head and forgot about presale.

i can't find tix for sale for cleveland on the ticketbastard website????

I will be sitting on Encore Records doorstep precisely at 10am for the detroit sale time but as far as cleveland ..,.no idea.

893-2751

...and ya wsp is pretty good, lets see the slip sellout an entire tour (thats whats gonna happen here)

You're comparing apples and oranges here... That's like saying "Phish is going to sell out their entire tour, let's see nero do that..." I don't care to get into a debate on which is a better band (WSP vs. The Slip), but you can't compare a band with that is playing stadiums (WSP) to a band that you can still see upstairs at the El Mocambo (The Slip)...

" Schwa - Chewie - we fu©ked up! "

surprise surprise, spacedout wooked-up wsp fan missed a ticketing date!

for real guys. enjoy these shows. improved sound and lighting. crazy small show venues. :: ::

We'll enjoy if we even fu©king get there! I thought Chewie was running a tight ship... I was wrong... damn... ;)

"

surprise surprise, spacedout wooked-up wsp fan missed a ticketing date!

whoa, there's the pot calling the kettle black!!!...do i have to remind you the number of dumpster parties and things you've spaced on in the past...lol

so are u gonna go to bonnaroo focker? don't make me drag yer pasty ass down there and force you to have a good time ::