Jambands.ca

Acoustic Slowcoaster @ Dekcuf on Monday?

bradm

haha, poor meggo falling outta the bar ... how're your hands? :: Glad you were able to get up this morning despite us keeping you away from a good sleep with the double temptations of late-night breakfast food and beer. We always manage to meet interesting new friends (I think "Hey you, I'm glad I was born a man!" is a brilliant - if somewhat offputting - way for someone to introduce themself)

Really enjoyed Slowcoaster ... can't wait to hear the recording of Saturday's electric sets which I missed. Judging by last night, all the praise that was heaped on them after the Sat. show was well placed.

I think they said they wouldn't be back through town until July? Someone should talk those guys into showing up for a CTMF (Mark, you out there?). They could do an acoustic mid-afternoon set and then get us boogiein' at night.

Hey BradM....I don't have burning capabilities...do you think if I tossed you some blanks next time I see you...mabey you could pretty please with heap loads of respect make me a copy of Monday night?

"ALL KINDS OF AWESOME!"-A.

Not untill July...oh my thats sad...might be time for a Slowcoaster tour ::

I wonder how often they play acoustic sets like that? Really enjoyable with heap loads of cherries on top.

My mind is soooo appreciative...and to think I allmost decided to just drop Del off and go back home....the horror..so glad I came :: :: ::

Hey..its been pointed out to me that my last post sounded insane. I guess it was pretty weird. Sorry I really didn't mean it to be. I wasn't making moves or anything like that. Its just been the worst year of my life and someone said something to me that was so nice from nowhere that for a day or two I felt like a good person and that others could see that.

Trying to explain this is probably even weirder. So I'm going but I just thought I'd appollogize if I freaked people out with my post.

I'm sorry.

peace.

Julia.

Hey..its been pointed out to me that my last post sounded insane. I guess it was pretty weird. Sorry I really didn't mean it to be. I wasn't making moves or anything like that. Its just been the worst year of my life and someone said something to me that was so nice from nowhere that for a day or two I felt like a good person and that others could see that.

Trying to explain this is probably even weirder. So I'm going but I just thought I'd appollogize if I freaked people out with my post.

I'm sorry.

peace.

Julia.

I had to start up sessions with my shrink again. Thanks for nothing.