Jambands.ca

CAUTION JAM's 10th show in Ottawa this Saturday!!

M.G.C.

"Wow I'm amazed!! why is there no Ottawa crew response?? Wave of the future?? "

Bad timing. We may never see moe here again because of the same thing. It makes a man go crazy.

Seriously, serious bad timing, not too mention you are playing a venue that is closer to me than the rest of the kids in town (which would be tough draw if 'nothing' was going on). Everyone LOVES to make fun of my positively negative vantage point, but I really am a ways-away from the action. For your means this weekend, it means a 'regular' sort of bar that night. Its a new spot, so I hope you hit it large.

The Sadies are here and so is Steve Earle. Some kids are doing that or those, a couple are heading towards Toronto and beyond, some are crowding their way to Cuba and some are performing their own music. Its damn busy here.

Heck, even BradM (that 'taping' bastage) isnt around. Burlington Vermont is calling him because Kimock is his piper this weekend. I am sure there is a couple of carloads right there.

Wow I'm amazed!! why is there no Ottawa crew response?? Wave of the future??

I'd definitely be in if y'all were playing a different venue. The logistics of making a gig at Bourbon St. Music Hall from downtown suck. Even if I take the hour plus bus ride to get there I'm still looking at a $30 cab ride to get back home.