Jambands.ca

6 yr anniversary of my last Black Crowes gig3/1/99

TimmyB

This is the last time I saw the Robinson brothers perform together live. I've seen Chris three times since, Rich twice since, Marc Ford once since and Steve Gorman twice since, but no Crowes.

I can't wait until bonnaroo so I don't have to say it's been over six years since I've seen the Robinson brothers together live!

The Black Crowes

March 1, 1999 - The Warehouse - Toronto, Ontario [ CAN ]

S E T L I S T :

Remedy

Go Faster

Sting Me

Kickin' My Heart Around

Thick N Thin

Horsehead

Hotel Illness

Good Friday

Thorn In My Pride

High Head Blues

Heavy

Nebekaneezer

Only A Fool

Go Tell The Congregation

Wiser Time

By Your Side

Jealous Again

No Speak No Slave

- encore -

She Talks To Angels

Hard To Handle

Virtue & Vice

Man that sounds like a kickass show. Thick N Thin, High Head Blues, Nebekaneezer, Wiser Time, and No Speak No Slave would have been highlights for me. Too bad I didn't get to this gig, I probably was barely aware of the Crowes at the time.

Would love to make it to NYC at the end of the month but it looks doubtful. Timmy have you heard anything re: new lineup?

p.s. looks like I found a guy with a tape of the show...I'm going to see about setting up a trade, and if I grab it, will happily share. I know how great it is to finally get ahold of a great show you attended...

http://www.phishhook.com/lists/iknowustrider?listID=0

Man that sounds like a kickass show. Thick N Thin, High Head Blues, Nebekaneezer, Wiser Time, and No Speak No Slave would have been highlights for me. Too bad I didn't get to this gig, I probably was barely aware of the Crowes at the time.

Would love to make it to NYC at the end of the month but it looks doubtful. Timmy have you heard anything re: new lineup?

p.s. looks like I found a guy with a tape of the show...I'm going to see about setting up a trade, and if I grab it, will happily share. I know how great it is to finally get ahold of a great show you attended...

http://www.phishhook.com/lists/iknowustrider?listID=0

I too am trying to get a copy of this show from a crowes fan I know. I'll let you know if that pans out.

As for the line up, nothing is officially announced yet. Right now what I've heard most is:

Chris Robinson - Diva

Rich Robinson - The Prince

Eddie Harsch - keyboards

Sven Pipien - Very bass

Bill Dubrow - Drums

Neal Casal - Guitar