Jambands.ca

Chameleon Project Jomomma Nautilus ~ Fri, April 15

Jay Funk Dawg

Well, it was a great show... despite the ping-pong-esqe banter... it was a great show... we need more chatter... for these great shows... isn't anyone in the know? Cept for Cleary and AD? My throght kinda hurts, now for some tea.

Jomamma, wow... talk about a power set... and Chameleon Project, what a great set, teases all over the place, and despite the discussed issues at the start, you really took over and had some fun with some diverse styles.

Nautilus, great way to start the night, a real treat, but please people get there early... very danceable, but we need a push to the stage in our funny room. Or de-intraversion classes for all Canadians...

Thanks April... the fish was tasty... I hope... and the beer was fizzy.

Thanks Jay... see you at the blood bank tomorrow ;) Remember the tray!

Thanks the the Austrian girls... though I think you were just drama students !!

Wow, this has like regressed to an acceptance speech. Well, dang... I drank a little, and my ego a little inflated... and now I appear to be a little surly... damn bi-polar ;)... Okay... see you tomorrow AD, if I ever get this silly 3 litre cat watering bowl to work... ahhh back to reality... this is nice.

~W

I missed most of Chameleon Project, but WOW goes out to both Jomomma and Nautilis. Nautilis have potential... a very raw, talented sound. Reminds me alot of The Slip or John Scofield. More playing will make these guys fabulous.

And Jomomma... purely excellent. This is one of the top bands out there right now... tight, rhythmic, melodic, the tight work between Nick and John, the funk. I had a blast.