Jambands.ca

Black Crowes @ Kool Haus on sale April Fools Day

TimmyB

For me this will hopefully be the first of four or five Black Crowes gigs this year. The Crowes are also playing in Montreal the day before the Toronto gig.

CA $45.00

Internet Onsale Info

Onsale to General Public:

Fri, 04/01/05 10:00 AM

www.HOB.CA

BLACK CROWES

ALL AGES/R126007780

KOOL HAUS

132 QUEENS QUAY E.

TUE MAY 17, 2005 DRS 7PM

CA $45.00

:: :: ::

You thought $45 is bad a ticket with service charges comes to $57.

Just to remind everybody that this show is now on sale.

I can't wait until May 17th to see the Crowes again, especially with Marc Ford back in the band!

The Montreal tickets are $45 after all taxes and service charges, plus they're playing at the Metropolis... Seems like a waaay better deal to me than $57 for the Kool Haus

Agreed about Marc Ford

AD

I was debating on going to Montreal as well, but now that I'm seeing the Crowes at bonnaroo and with Tom Petty (hopefully a couple of times) I'm going to pass on the Montreal gig.

I thought it was funny that ticketmaster had the sameday random wristband policy in effect for the Black Crowes gig at the Kool Haus.

The Crowes gig is General Admission and wasn't going to sell out if less than five minutes so it was completely usless to hand out tickets for a draw. Silly ticketmaster.

Also TheGoodRev, it was nice to meet you in line today, it's hard to believe that we hadn't meet before isn't it?

Tickets did sell pretty fast. Glad I got them when I did. The damn ladies buying Jimmy Buffett tix almost screwed everything up. It was pretty stressful and funny at the same time.

There's actually one ticket left in the Ticketmaster system if anyone wants it.