Jambands.ca

Wassabi Collective 2005-04-02 now available

Esau

Big thanks to my friend Cynthia for figuring out (by phone) the song titles I couldn't figure out.

[color:"red"] The Wassabi Collective

The Pepper Jack cafe

Hamilton,Ontario

2005-04-02

In order to be able to fit set two on a single disc I needed to remove two minutes 10 seconds,all that I cut out was some stage banter & the thank you's at the end of the show,no music was harmed during this operation.

All level changes or volume changes were made by the sound tech at the SBD,not sure why.

http://www.archive.org/audio/etree-details-db.php?id=24058

Hope ya'll enjoy

No problem Rev,my pleasure.

Don't forget Paisley I have the show already for you,so you don't need to download it unless you want to.

I really didn't do much to tweek this show,I did hit the hammer to try to even out the volume on disc two since the sound tech (I completley recall this too) decided to crank the volume cuz someone walked by & screamed "turn it up" so he did,then realized it was a bit loud and turned it down,but went lower then he originally had it.Not a very big difference but I could notice it.Still,I feel it turned out really good.

I'm looking forward to when I'll be able to matrix the PJC recordings,just need to grab mics and what not once I get back working.