Jambands.ca

Motorhead tonite at the Dock's in TO

Harry

The show was great and Lemmy did not disappoint.Iron Fist,Killed by death,Dancin on your grave and an awesome Overkill to finish the nite off.The band was tight and the sound impeccable.After the first song,Lemmy asked if it was loud enough and after the crowd reaction I think they cranked it up few notches.I've seen them 5 times personally,but my buddy has seen them every show in TO along with Montreal,etc...

He ranked this show right up with the best.If you have the chance,check them out this tour.

I thought the show was excellent! Motorhead blew the roof off that place. Bring earplugs if you plan on ever listening to music again.

Hey Harry! Did I see you there? Who's your friend that's been to every show? Was his name Orin? I was hanging out beside MuleMomma during the Motorhead portion of the show.

PS: I had already shaved my lambchop sideburns; I just couldn't take myself seriously while talking to myself in the mirror.

Missed kingston but am sending the husband to Ottawa and possibly montreal. I'm thinking that much loud motorhead right now could possibly harm the fetus. ;) but i am very excited for hubby - he's been looking for a good tank to bring Lemmy all month...

Anyone else going to the ottawa show tomorrow?

Edited by Guest