Jambands.ca

Something New! Upcoming shows in BC,

choochovsky

the riderless are an instrumental quintet. Our sound is a stew of world, electronic and punk musics. Jazz, african folk, gamelan, delta blues, CAN...Our band name is a william burroughs riff on free expression in art, music and life.

Whats the point of all this?

We're heading out west in just a few days and would love to meet any of the music enthusiasts/kind folks who frequent this board..go to www.theriderless.com for tour dates, music, all the good stuff Cheryl throws up there..

May 16 - Nelson, BC @ The Royal Pub

w/ Wax Mannequin

May 20 - Victoria, BC @ the fifty fifty arts collective

May 21 - Vancouver, BC @ Pat's Pub

w/ Wax Mannequin and Corwin Fox

May 22 - Kelowna, BC @ The Verve

May 24 - Nelson, BC @ The Royal Pub

w/ Wax Mannequin and Corwin Fox

May 25 - Grand Forks, BC @ Grand Forks Art Gallery

May 26 - Golden, BC @ Packer's Pub

We havent been proclaimed a jamband, but YOU may like this music, so be not affraid...I dont care what anyone says..Ian is funky as hell!

• 2 weeks later...
damn I just rolled into Nelson and this place is a total mind blow! frickin beautiful!

Absolutely! Beautiful, freaky little town; with some beautiful, freaky people. I love visiting that place.

In fact, I have a friend that stopped there overnight once, and was so taken by the way everyone kept smiling at him on the street that he ended up coming back shortly thereafter to move there for more than two years.

Thanks for the tip ctown..I'll check that out..calgary show comin up on the 28th..

Nelson was a great show! The crowd that made it had a blast and so did we. Jenna & Chad at the Royal deserve support as they're dedicated and wicked-ass-cool...

Victoria, Van and Kelowna this weekend..astro-drone anyone?? (as we were dubbed in Nelson by new friends)