Jambands.ca

A Dead show for a chilly morning...

jon.

This little baby should get the sun shining a little brighter for everyone...enjoy!

Grateful Dead -- March 19, 1990 -- Hartford Civic Center, Hartford, CT -

Updated source:

Pre-FM Soundboard Master Reel (at 15 inches per second) -> DAT -> CDRs -> EAC -> SHN

Disk 1:

Set I

1. Tuning/Crowd

2. Hell In A Bucket

3. Bertha

4. We Can Run

5. Jack A Roe

6. Picasso Moon

7. Brown Eyed Women

8. It's All Over Now

9. Deal

Disk 2:

Set II

1. Tuning/Crowd

2. Box Of Rain

3. Foolish Heart->

4. Playin'->

5. Eyes-> Jam->

6. Drums->

Disk 3:

Set II, cont.

1. Drums->

2. Jam->

3. China Doll->

4. Gimme Some Lovin'->

5. GDTRFB->

6. Around & Around

7. E: Brokedown Palace

Here be the link!

Spring 1990 Dead tour...... pretty much ground zero for this boy.

So amazing that such an "old" band could sound so cutting edge and fresh. I love their command of MIDI technology and the spatial dynamics of their overall sound during this period.

Oh My God I Love The Grateful Fucking Dead!!!

What a nice night I had last night!! I picked up Phil Lesh's new book, curled up on the couch with a little sumthin-sumthin and listened to 10-12-84 (Augusta ME) in it's entirety (sigh), all the while following Phil Lesh's fascinating tale of how exactly he crossed paths with a certain Jerry Garcia and a fellow they called PigPen. At about quarter after 2am I remembered I had to work in the morning and went to bed.

Sweetness follows.

Here's a little known fact (or not, cant remember 100%, but I am kinda sure).

Tom Arnold and Rosanne went to this show for their first date. Apparently, they didnt even go into the show and listened to it in the car on the radio instead.

Whatever all that means in the long run is beyond me.

Here's a little known fact (or not, cant remember 100%, but I am kinda sure).

Tom Arnold and Rosanne went to this show for their first date. Apparently, they didnt even go into the show and listened to it in the car on the radio instead.

Whatever all that means in the long run is beyond me.

It means that, whenever you listen to this show, your mind will be filled with the imagery of Tom Arnold and Roseanne Barr having naked hot sweaty sex in the backseat while the music's playing...

Aloha,

Brad

It means that, whenever you listen to this show, your mind will be filled with the imagery of Tom Arnold and Roseanne Barr having naked hot sweaty sex in the backseat while the music's playing...

That's great, thanks....

I do remember the quip in what might have been the final episode of Roseanne when she and John Goodman had their apocalyptic blowout, in which she accused him (before he threw a bottle through the TV set) of being "like Jerry Garcia without the music."

It might also have been that episode that closed with a picture of her and her real-life guy and their new baby, with Jerry singing "My Brothers and Sisters" in the background. I thought that was pretty touching.