Jambands.ca

Hear my newest tune thx to jambands!

Fuckholes

wow lazlo already over 1000 posts you must be workin overtime lol

well pieg if that tune wrote itself, get some more to write themselves dude, that song friggin rules, im gonna look into somehow putting it up for download, ill figure it out, let more folks hear it, its worthy.

cheers

Cheers all around...

Dr_evil_m im sendin ya one as we speak.

Sanislo i sent ya "all that matters", but im thinkin tooly might have sent ya it.

Tooly, I owe you an appreciation thread! With out that old beat up acoustic you lent me, I wouldnt have never been able to record those tunes. Cheers! (Still cant believe I lost mine... One of the wonderful effects of alcohol)

Started working on "the power of music" this morning... but my voice is sounding pretty rough (Danm allergies are a pain).

Sanislo, I really would like to get some banjo and beats kickin on a few of these songs... Not sure what your schedule looks like for this week but maybe at some-point we can get together and discuss.

Any talanted ladies out there with a stong beautiful voice??? Ive always wanted to harmonize with some strong soulful female talant.

yeah buddy no worries about the beater rental, gonna have to snag that shit off ya before the weekend though, maybe friday night we can hook up, gives you some more time with that piece eof shit

still cant believe i got a guitar for a dimebag!

Yeah man, fridays fine.

I think me and the lunch box are jus doing sunday now (ctmf) aswell, with funds being so tight and all. Maybe we can get some good pre-party bashin' in.

And whats the situation with you moving into scar-gonias basement... Can we finish the room by the end of the month?

Oh almost got another tune for ya. ;)