Jambands.ca

SICKNESS!!!!

Gr8FuL

I dont know about the rest of ya...but this year for me has been the Worst for Sickness..like colds and flu!!! I dont know what it is, But i've never gotten so many colds and flu in my entire life!!Right now i have the worst i've ever had....sooo sore i cannot sleep sore throat,fever,nausea,etc etc!!! I think i'm eating right and getting enought fruit and vegeatbles. Anyone else sem to have gotten sicker this year than before..or have any tips for me to help avoid all this sickness in the Future!

Cheers

Shakey/Sweaty/Coughy/hurtin

Josh

I got sick a little more than usual, two minor flu's and a couple of quick colds. That's more than usual. And based on all the stuff floating around my office I got off quite lucky. This is definitely one of the worst years for sickness that I can recall. I'd bet it's only going to get worse, as people continue to take meds when they are sick which keeps creating more mutated resistant strains of colds and flu's.

Shitty...

Yeah i try to stay away from as much meds as i can...with this one though..I'm pumpin the tylenol extra strength cuz without i ache so bad i cant sleep....i went and picked up some grean tea....and loaded my supper with garlic.and hot chilli spice...hope to god this works