Jambands.ca

What the guac?

Kaidy Mae

Hey kiddies! After Monday morning at CTMF I ended up with someone's avacado shaker. It's pretty darn fun to play, but I think it needs to go back to its original owner. When Lesley & I were cleaning off the table I threw a bunch of stuff in my hammock/pockets. Somehow in my stupour it made it back to Moonstone with me.

If it's yours, let me know and I'll bring it along to the next festival of silliness! ;)

Hey Kaidy -- maybe we should re-name this the CTMF LOST & FOUND thread. The Guac shaker MAY belong to my friend Chris; I know he has similar ones.

I, however, lost a whole camp chair which I'm hoping will show up. I dragged it to some campfire Friday night and obviously forgot to drag it back.....along with some sense....

It's either blue or green and does have "SCULLY" written across the back.

It's either blue or green and does have "SCULLY" written across the back.

Creeping Jesus Deb! You could at least know what the chair looked like. :P Hahaha, just kidding mama! I haven't even been able to figure out all that I lost last weekend. I've been too sick to fully unload the van. :(

If you could check with Chris about the shaker that would be awesome. I feel rotten that I hijacked it, but these things happen when your brain has been mush for a few days. :P