Jambands.ca

so i'm thinkin camp bisco instead of moe.down

It's really more choosing the lesser of two evils at this point...

Go to Camp Bisco to see a bunch of horrible bands that require a shitload of chems to even remotely make it bearable...

Or

Go to moe.Down to see two or three bands you can see in Canada, and gamble on a bunch of third tier jambands you never really had any interest in hearing in the first place...

I have to be honest, even though moe.Down's lineup is a little weak, it still gets my vote out of the two...

who cares who the supporting bands are at either fesival. if you like moe go to moedown, same for discobisco.

and yes for the 10th time both of these festivals suck and so do their fans.

so whats everyone think of the moedown lineup??

Edited by Guest

last year was my first moe.down and I was super impressed with that festival...perfect size...can jet back to your camp site and back to the stage in a flash...real bathrooms...it was so refreshing..definately not missing it this year!

the bisco lineup looks alright...I would love to see Hallucinogen (Simon Posford a.k.a one half of Shpongle)but all my kids are going to be at moe., moe is still rocking it hard and truth be told, I'd pay the 90 beans to see just moe., the rest is just gravy.

Dima - i thought you were a huge moe. fan? no love for them any more...