Jambands.ca

Thanks Ottawa...

guigsy

.. it's been a slice. a great week with great music and great people, dont think i could have had a better week off. i kept a mini bluesfest diary of my own, so maybe i'll put together a slightly more detailed synopsis of my week in a couple days.. i still got a little steam left in me though, so we're gonna top 'er off in London tonite.. just about on the way now, so yeah, just thanks to everyone for everything and we'll see ya's eventually. take care of each other.

:)

Hey Scott, wish I would have run into you at Bluesfest last night to say goodbye, but I didn't see anybody.

That's because we watched the whole Kid Rock show and I don't think anybody from this board did! We did see the last Martha Wainwright song...the French one...which I thought sounded amazing...what song was that?

Anyway, Scott, glad you had a good time! Good seeing you and we'll see you in London in August.

We did see the last Martha Wainwright song...the French one...which I thought sounded amazing...what song was that?

Very probably "Dis, quand reviendras-tu ?" ("Hey, when you coming back?"), originally written and sung by Barbara.

I have a couple of Martha recordings from Montreal earlier this year that I plan to torrent one day (so many shows, so little time &/or hard drive space...).

Edited by Guest

It was good to see you guigsy, always good times... I wish I had known that you were leaving after the Rheos show, I would have bought you a beer... I'll get working on getting that BSS show to you... Hope you had a good time brah, I can't wait to party with you again.