Jambands.ca

toronto apartments?

meggo

not for me! i'm quite content in ottawa ;)

i've got 2 lovely young lady friends who are having some trouble finding a place; they're looking for a 2 bedroom apartment for september which allows pets and has parking for 1 car. probably downtown-ish area. if anyone knows of anything like this it'd be a great help!

mil gracias :cool:

HEY! get offa my thread kevO! }:(

[heh, i've never used the "mad" smiley before]

just kidding, of course. the more the merrier! thanks sari, i'll let her know, can you PM a contact email?

jaimoe, if you're being a dink, i bite my thumb at you! [bite bite] **however** if you're moving, thank you and please PM a way for my friend to contact you. :) sorry for my feistiness i've been at my parents' house for 2 days and drinking. :no appropriate smiley:

Edited by Guest
too big for my britches

I'm not moving meggo. My apartment building still has a few two bedroom vacancies. Here is a link to their website:

http://www.rentersnews.ca/modules/powerpages/pdetail.asp?CP=5&PID=241&SID=2

Note: there are two buildings. I live in the one that overlooks Broadview Avenue ( 655 Broadview ), with an unobstructed view of the Toronto skyline looking west.

Edited by Guest

Hmmmm, interesting that this thread popped up right now. I may be relocating to the Big Smoke before my adventures down south. However, I'm still disappointed that Calamity Jane & Dr. Evil Mouse are skipping town. :(:P

Sari, do you have a lease? I'd only be looking for something for a few months and everything I find online is a year lease. Lacey's flophouse is getting kinda crowded. ;) However, I do like your digs and would be up for carrying the afterparty torch. Hehehe.

Hahaha! No worries there Sari. Are you planning a big send off though? :P

I don't know if I ever told you about meeting your neighbours (from a few doors down) after your birthday party. Man, those kids were fucked up. LOL I'm sure they'll do just fine carrying that torch on their own.