Jambands.ca

Any Brantford people here?

million

Hey all,

I just found this site!! Can't wait to read some more posts

I recently moved to Brantford from North Bay and don't know all that many people yet. Looking for headies or other like minded people in the area to maybe chill with or hit festivals/shows with. I don't know where to go or what to do in this damn town, any help? :crazy:

Hey now million

I'm not from Brantford but I can assure you'll meet some great peeps there. Also Hamilton is pretty close and always has great shows. Check out www.pepperjackcafe.com for show listings. Also a bar called Two Doors Down in Brantford is a good place to catch some jams.

Cheers

hey man,

you won't have any problems in browntown if you head downtown to two doors down. look for the

these bands

The friends of Hefner

mark wilson and the way it is

shelby and elmo

the drunken uncles

It wont take long to meet the brantford clique there. look for an apparition by the name of Steve Murphy

You moved to Brantford? On puropse?

Brantford, for a hicktown, does seem to have a good hot chick ratio though. Can someone expain this? (if you are a girl from Brantford and come on here thinking you're hot, your answer is disqualified)

Now back to hooking this fella up with some good times in Browntown. All the acts mentioned there are pretty damn good though million.

I have a buddy living in North Bay right now named Pete Chapple. Know him?