Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but I thought you were "Canada's Team" and you are IN the playoffs!!! Pittsburgh is in the US, so they don't count ;)

BTW - Spezza is a genius!!!

"Hopefully, we can create some chances," said Spezza. "The power play has been pretty good lately, but if we had just scored on one of our seven chances, then we wouldn't have needed the 5-on-3s to score goals.
Edited by Guest

Sens fans have turned in to Leafs fans. Crying about the ref's and not acknowledging their team is a mess.

As for Habs fans. The fact that we didN't really expect to even be in the playoffs this season means we have already had a bounty this year with more to come.

Enjoy your loss tonight :)

Habs fans are fuÇking assholes. Seem to be taking a page out of the Leaf playbook. You'll get what you deserve: Nothing.

Actually, we are taking a page out of your book my friend. You were the one that said the Leafs would finish ahead of the Habs this year. So who is getting what they deserve now?

I LOVE YOU SMOOTHSHREDDER!

Sens fans have turned in to Leafs fans. Crying about the ref's and not acknowledging their team is a mess.

Well now you're just making shit up. Who's crying about the refs?

I know this team is a mess. Still doesn't mean I don't support them, want them to win, look at ways they can win and hope they prove all the naysayers wrong. The fact that we're supposed to roll over as fans is offensive and ridiculous.

You ARE acting like asshole Leaf fans. Fuck, I'd rather read a Kanada Kev post at this point.

Turds. Fucking go enjoy yourself in your own forum and leave us Sens fans to our misery.

LOL .. seriously ... you think that Sens fans leave other fans alone in their misery??? HAHAHAHAHA. Comeuppance young grasshopper. Karma. Ying Yang. What goes around comes around. Sens fans have been chirping away consistently over the years.

Pot, meet Kettle, meet Sens Fans.

:D

Awwww.

Ollie ... THAT is the support they need. The "Army" is very very quiet. I've never said that the fans should roll over. "Real" fans are in it until the end and don't bail until that fat lady starts singing. There sure were a LOT of Sens fans around these parts (where I work) last year, and earlier in the season. They have all gone away. Even the people I work with at CBC Ottawa who were PROUD supporters and chirping away even until a couple of weeks ago no longer show their support. Fairweather fans.

Like I said, ones that weather the storms like you, like some of the "asshole" Habs fans you talk about who sucked it up through a bunch of lean years recently, are the ones that should be applauded. But, at the same time, fans always have to remember how they treated others while their team was at the "top". It'll come back. Trust me, a lot of Toronto fans couldn't have cared less about the Sens, but the relentless badgering through the last handful of years out of playoff reach got under their skin.

LOL .. seriously ... you think that Sens fans leave other fans alone in their misery??? HAHAHAHAHA. Comeuppance young grasshopper. Karma. Ying Yang. What goes around comes around. Sens fans have been chirping away consistently over the years.

Pot, meet Kettle, meet Sens Fans.

:D

We should have a "Kanada Kev loves what ever is fucking convenient forum"...

You a fucking Sensei? Don't make barf.

Enjoy watching us twist in the wind... it won't be for long.