Jambands.ca

jamcruise

livingstoned

Looks a little lame to me I don't think I could deal with the cooky looking types of fans in their lame ass 'costumes' on that fandangle. Not to mention I hadn't realized these things aren't all inclusive, that could get really pricey paying outright for every beverage particularly given:

What should I NOT pack?

No illegal substances, alcohol, non-alcoholic beverages, food, weapons, or pets. The use of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited on Jam Cruise. All laws pertaining to drug use should be respected.

and

Zero Tolerance

Cloud 9 Adventures, LLC, has a zero tolerance policy regarding the use, possession, purchase or distribution of illegal controlled substances. Any violation of this policy will result in disembarkation from the vessel as well as the individuals being turned over to the local law enforcement officials for appropriate legal action. In such cases Cloud 9 Adventures, LLC and MSC shall not be liable for any refund or other compensation or damages.

I imagine after last years debacle they'll be particularly vigilant. I've heard you can't get away with puffing at all on these things even if you can get it aboard. I would suspect a lot of chicks we'll be secreting things away up their special places though.