Jambands.ca

Looking for Appartment in Ottawa/Hull/Gatineau

StellaBlue

Help!!

I was wondering if anyone knew of anyone who is looking to rent a 1-2 bedroom in the Ottawa/Gatineau/Hull area....?

Any info would be REALLY appreciated. I just moved to Ottawa and had a place I thougt was secured but I arrived to find it rented! BOO-URNS!

If you don't know of anyone please kindly spare some change to the girl playing the cello on Rideau after Septmeber 1st. LOL!

there are lots of places for rent in Hull and they are cheap. You don't even need first and last months rent in Hull. Hull is close to downtown ottawa, the market in Ottawa, china town in Ottawa, little italy...there's even an OC transpo bus (number 8) that will take you in and out of ottawa.

Give us a price range, a neighbourhood and any features you really want like a torture room or a chinese restaurant for a neighbor. that'll make it easier. I've seen tons of places.

Don't live in Hull, it's scary, unfamiliar and unknown and only good for Coin du Chiche and the occasional danse contacte.

Well I thought of Hull/Gat. cause I heard it's cheaper. I work on Sussex just across the bridge. I am looking for anything from bachelor - 2 bedroom. Im willing to pay up to $700(which in Ottawa would get me a bach but in Hull/Gat. a 2 bedroom where I could set one up as a jam room.)

So that is why I am favouring H/G at the present. Also i have a doggie.

Bouche you said you know places where you don't need 1st/last in Hull? That would be sweet since I am a contract employee and i prefer paying month to month!

As for the perverts, I've lived in Parkdale in Toronto... there were at least 3 hookers on my block all the time and a seedy strip club on my street... SO i ain't afraid of no pervs! haha

You don't need 1st/last anywhere in Quebec! You may need a lease though, but when we first moved here, we managed to avoid a lease.

YOu can easily live in Hull and continue with an Ontario address so that you don't need to switch anything over. You just have to understand which social services are hooked up. If you have a small business, you wouldn't be able to claim any of your rent or utilities either if you didn't do the switchover. The only pain is having to coordinate with family or friends to get your important mail to you. Bills can obviously be taken care of through online banking though.

IF you have any questions, email me at bouche@jambands.ca