Jambands.ca

I wanna cute picture

tribalstar

Yeah, I can't upload an avatar either because I don't have a web page (??) But I do have a 33 second cartoon that I made that I would love to share. It's music related and any musician/soundman/roadie would understand the humour and get a good laugh from it. This could become a series based on the outrageous lifestyle of musicians. Would anyone be interested in hosting a site for it? Or maybe suggest a place I can upload it so you all can go see it? I would love to use a portion of it for my avatar. Lazlo - what was that site you told me?

Yeah, I can't upload an avatar either because I don't have a web page (??) But I do have a 33 second cartoon that I made that I would love to share. It's music related and any musician/soundman/roadie would understand the humour and get a good laugh from it. This could become a series based on the outrageous lifestyle of musicians. Would anyone be interested in hosting a site for it? Or maybe suggest a place I can upload it so you all can go see it? I would love to use a portion of it for my avatar. Lazlo - what was that site you told me?

imageshack, but I'm not sure if it hosts animation or not.